AOL allows its users to access their Email Account in the most simplified and convenient way. All you have to do is go to “mail.aol.com” and follow the on-screen instructions to access your account. However, you must enter the required details correctly. As such, the given set of step-by-step instructions will help in case of any confusion.
Account Creation Through mail.aol.com
- To begin with, the account creation process, launch your preferred web browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, visit the official website of AOL Mail by typing “mail.aol.com” in the Address bar of your browser. Then, hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, this will redirect you to the mail.aol.com login window.
- In this window, look at the bottom right-hand side for “Create an account”. Click on the tab to open the account creation window.
- The subsequent window provides a form to fill in with your Profile Information. As such, enter the required details accurately in the respective fields as mentioned below.
- Firstly, enter your First Name and Last Name in the separate fields.
- After this, create a Username that you want to link with the AOL account.
- After that, you are required to enter a strong and unique password that you want to set for this account. Here, you should stick to the following guidelines.
- The Password should contain at least 8 characters.
- Must include upper and lower case letters.
- There should be one numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Now, type in 10 digit mobile number in the respective field.
- Then, select the Date of birth from the drop-down menu. This is required as you cannot create your account if your age is below 13 years.
- Select your Gender to personalize your experience on the AOL Mail website.
- After that, click on the “Continue” tab for creating the AOL Login account.
- Thereafter, AOL will now send you the verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Then, enter the code that you have received and click “Verify”.
- The next screen that appears is a confirmation of your account creation. On this screen, find the “Continue” tab and click on it.
- With this, the mail.aol.com account creation process completes successfully.
Aol Mail Login
- First and foremost, you should open your preferred internet browser on your computer. You may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Hence, you have to open any of these browsers available on your computer.
- After that, visit the official website of AOL. For this, enter “mail.aol.com” in the browser’s address bar located at the top of the page. After that, hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, it will redirect you to the mail.aol.com login window.
- Here, you should type in your registered email address or username in the respective field.
- Along with this, you can save your login credentials by selecting the “Stay Signed” checkbox.
- Then, click on the “Next” tab. This tab is located at the bottom right-hand side of the window.
- In the subsequent window, enter the password correctly. Here, you must ensure to type in the password accurately. This is because passwords are case-sensitive.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” tab to access your AOL Login account. This tab is located at the bottom of the page.
- With this, mail.aol.com login procedure completes successfully.